Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo credit

I have to give some photo credit to my one of my dear BFFs, Kristen Durkin, who took the photo you see below in my first Wordless Wednesday post (I was going to give her credit yesterday, but I didn't want to break the rules, as it IS supposed to be wordless Wednesday, after all :) ) as well as the photo at the top of my blog. She is super-talented and has a great eye. I'm so excited for her as her hobby continues to develop. Here are some of my other favorite shots from that session back in October.












Pretty awesome, huh?!?

I really need a camera. Someone who shall remain nameless broke mine before Christmas, and I've been taking pictures with my cell phone, which just aren't cutting it for me!

Oh, and speaking of someone really having talent and an eye for photography, check out Sara's new venture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment