Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have never been big on Valentine's Day... nothing against it, I guess I'm just kind of ambivalent about it. Never really needed flowers or fancy dinners (not that I would necessarily complain)... truthfully, the last 7 years I've been with my hubby, I've always been made to feel very special on most days. I'm a lucky girl. :) But, I have to say... getting slobbery kisses and big smiles first thing this morning, (no, not from Adam) and then a giant hug and a "Happy Valentime's Day, Mama! Will you be my Valentime?"... this just may be my new favorite holiday. I mean... how can you not love this?!?

Later this morning, Owen and I went to Olivia's Valentine's Day party at preschool. This is hanging outside of her classroom.
Can you even stand it?!?

Livy had a great time at her party (Owen not so much)...

Of course, after licking all the icing from the cupcake, she wants another. :)


She had a blast playing games and making crafts.

At one point she decided to decorate Mommy instead... hearts on my face, glasses, nose... her teacher was snapping photos, so one may make an appearance in a future Wordless Wednesday post. :)

Here's my other sweet Valentine... sweet, slobbery kisses and all...





No comments:

Post a Comment