Friday, March 25, 2011

Blessed

On Sunday, we celebrated Babci's 90th birthday!

Olivia got a dance lesson from her cousin, Kendall...


Met her new cousin, DJ...

And of course, got into a little bit of mischief...

(Because, after all, she wouldn't really be Olivia without doing so, now would she?)

Most importantly, we celebrated Babci, and her family all being together.

My kids are so blessed to have not only four wonderful grandparents, but also to know two of their great-grandmothers on Daddy's side.

Gigi also turned 90 over the summer...
(and I just couldn't resist including this sweet picture of her and my nephew)

Oh, how I wish my kids could have known all of their great-grandparents! But I also know how very lucky they are to know these two strong women! Even if Babci insists on calling my son Little Adam. :) Hey- she can call him whatever she wants! I think she's earned it.




No comments:

Post a Comment