Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Funnies

I attempted to recreate the following conversation on video, but it just wasn't the same. Oh, how I wish you could hear the drama and inflection in her words! :)

"Mommy... no sticker today"!

"Oh no, Olivia... what happened"?

"Fiiirst, Shepherd and I were not listening with the corn. I spilled it ALL over the floor, and Ms. Lora had to vaccuum it all up!  Neeeeext, I was not listening when I was painting the butterfly with my hand. And laaaast, I took off my shoes and socks." 

Well... at least she understands sequence of events... right?

And for the record, Miss Olivia HAS gotten a good listening sticker almost every school day since this post. :)

2 comments:

  1. shepherd didn't get a sticker today either. :( i witnessed the corn incident! those two are instigators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... you'll have to tell me about it. From what I've gathered, it seems our kiddos feed off of one another's energy. :)

    ReplyDelete